Are you aware of your talent?
When we mention the word talent, many people take up their heads. They want to hear; because they want to know. They want to know their talents. They want to know if they have talents at all.
Do you know your talents?
Many people do not know their talents. They don’t even know they have talents or are talented. Hence they let their talents waste just for them to turn around and adore those who display their talent.
You have wonderful talents.
We all have talents. Our creator has endowed everyone with talents. Erica Jong puts it very well when she says,
“Every one has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.”
Talents are not to waste
If talents have been put in us they are not for us to allow to waste. They are for us to develop and exploit for our good, the good of our family, our country and the world.
My 500 Word Challenge
I will focus my ‘500 Word Challenge’ tomorrow on talents and gifts and what you must do for yours to make you shine like the stars that we all adore. You surely know some stars who display great talent, like in football, writing, music, etc.
Inspiring quotes on talent
- Ahead of tomorrow’s post, I give you some wise quotes on talents for your enjoyment and reflection:
- “Genius is the gold in the mine; talent is the miner who works and brings it out” (Marguerite Blessington).
- “One of the greatest talents of all is the talent to recognize and to develop talent in others” (Frank Tyger).
- “Use whatever talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no bird san there except those that sang best” (henry Von Dyke).
- “We all have at least a talent. Some have more than others; but what matters is not the number that we have; it is what we do with what we have.” (Ngobesng Suh Romanus)
” If we can summon the courage to follow our talent through the dark tunnel of training, the world will hear about us.” (Ngobesing Romanus)
Two requests from you:
Kindly tell us what you think about talents.
join me tomorrow for My 500 Words on talents.