13 great quotable quotes by contemporaries
Every week on Friday on this site, we bring you great quotable statements from the comments that the members of this community make in response to the activity of the week. The activity of the week is published every monday.
1. “Inner character and godly values are what make a person beautiful” (Yoshiko).
2. “True beauty goes deeper than an eye can see.” (Sheldon).
3. “Confidence is beauty; self-esteem is beauty.” (Sheldon).
4. “We are all drawn to outer beauty, hence the love most of us have for the visual arts, how we can be moved by a masterful painting or sculpture” (Robert Jepson).
5. “The partners we choose as wives, husbands or long time friends share our lives because we love that undefinable quality which is their true self, merely clothed by the temporary shell of the body.” (Robert Jepson.)
6. “We all age and become less perfect, but what we really are doesn’t change”( Robert Jepson).
7. “I have come across some very beautiful women who were unhappy, depressed and not nice. I’ve met some men who were also very handsome but very mean and ugly inside.” Rhonda
8. “With what little time I spend with my girls, I try to teach them that make-up and highlights in the hair are not what make them beautiful.” Rhonda
9. “I try to teach them (my children) to be kind and love.” Rhonda.
10. “Beauty is not always explained through the looks or the dress we wear. Beauty speaks through the eyes, through the mannerism we possess, through our behavior and speech… Beauty can be described in many such ways, where looks do not play any vital part.” Farida Ali Hussein.
11. ‘Beauty does not promise to stay our side lifetime.” Farida Ali Hussein.
12. “With passing days, we grow older not younger. We may put on weight or lose weight; we might have wrinkles, stretch marks, pimples and whatnot that would be a hindrance to our physical beauty. Whereas what we speak, how we maintain our relationships, how we respect each other, our gestures, our mannerisms speak the beauty we hold.” Farida Ali Hussein.
12. “ I think beauty also comes from what you show of your soul, from your energy levels and how you engage with another.” NVaughn 7.
13. “Beauty also comes from your own willingness to see beauty in more than the conventional and to appreciate diversity and uniqueness. (NVaughn)