Are you aware of these 20 truths about you?
1. You have been created in the image and likeness of God.
2. Your mother carried you in her womb.
3. You were born of woman.
4. You are very important whether rich or poor; learned or not.
5. You are unique. There’s none exactly like you in this world.
6. You are wonderfully talented even if you do not know it.
7. There is one thing you can do in a way that no other person can do.
8. You can be great.
9. There are many things you can do that you do not know.
10. If you overcome fear and self-doubt you will do many amazing things.
11. There are people who believe in you.
12. There are people who love you.
13. Not everybody likes you.
14. You will come across people who will not like to see you succeed.
15. Sometimes you succeed and sometimes you fail.
16. You will die some day.
17. You do not know when you will die.
18. God loves you.
19. You are not an island.
20. You came into this world with nothing and will leave with nothing.
Give three things that are true about you but are not on this list?
Three things that are true about me that are not on this list are:
• I am a man.
• I am a Cameroonian.
• I speak English, French and my native language.
What of you?