At Success Inspirers’ World, we reached a new level in January with the launch of the Lovely Solidarity Blogger Award. Here is how it went: “The first nominees for the Solidarity Blogger’s Award are here. How delighted to have this award to honor our sweet Solidarity Bloggers!
The following are the pioneer nominees for this lovely award:
3. Sprinkle of thoughts
5. Journeying Through My Thoughts
6. Erika Kind
7. Hunt’s Club House
9. Let it be beautiful
10. 999 roses in my life
11. Living Out Loud
12. Tanya Cliff
13. The Beauty Mommy
14. Pure Glory
15. Violet’s Vega*n e-comics
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who nominated you.
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and inform them.
Happy blogging to all!
N.B. Because of the internet problem in my city for three months, this award suffered. We are happy to inform all our lovely friends the revival of this award.
#award, #blogging, #nominees, #solidarity