We are delighted to come back strongly with quotes by contemporary writers. We know many of you like this. Hope this page has come to stay. Where we are unable to get the name of the writer we give the name of the site or blog.
1. “… life is a journey and we are mere passengers on this journey. …Some travelers are reckless, don’t want to obey any rule, chaotic; neither they enjoy their trip, nor do they allow their co-passengers to enjoy the ride.” Swastika Das
2. ‘To keep the spark alive, you have to know when to chase and when to be chased.” Marie, Stephento the Plate blog.
Quotes from Mum’s the Word blog:
3. “In life you … can choose to travel or you can choose to stay in one place.”
4. “The world is filled with many exciting, wondrous places to explore, both distant and in our own backyard and the only problem is knowing which ones to choose to visit.”
5. ” It amazes me that just as some people choose not to read, some choose not to travel; I believe the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”
6. “In my eyes, travel is the one thing that you can buy that makes you richer. It gives you memories that will last forever and stories to tell for the rest of your life.”
7. ” I don’t think you really fully understand the true meaning of your life until you travel and experience how others are living theirs. You certainly discover a new appreciation for home, and realize how lucky we are to live in our amazing country.” https://www.mumsthewordblog.com/
Quotes from the writings of KC Rasch
8. “Life is stressful. If you don’t agree with that— you’re probably either very wealthy, under twelve, or you’re dead.”
9. “… we don’t live in the present… We live in a world of constant deadlines, goals and projects, commitments and guilt— and it’s really easy to get swept away.”
10. “The best gift you can give to yourself— and…it’s also the best thing you can do for everyone else, because you’re the worst version of yourself when you’re stressed— is dedicated time each day. Time away from your life, doing something that brings you into the present. Something meditative that builds you up.
KC Rasch runs a blog titled “Just in Kace” “https://kcrasch.com/
If you like these lines or just anyone, please, let us know. We shall appreciate.