“Tough times never last, only tough people do.” – Rober Schuller
When life gets tough, don’t forget to stop for a while and breathe. Yes, we need those little breaks but Don’t Quit. Never give up.
During these times, refocus and resume with greater power. Remember winners, unlike losers, stick it out until they reach their goal.
Tough times never last, only tough people do.
According to Rober Schuller, there are six principles in which you need to put your problems into perspective:
- 1. Every Human Being has problems
- 2. Every problem has a limited life span
- 3. Every problem holds positive possibilities
- 4. Every problem will change you
- 5. You can choose what your problem will do to you
- 6. There is a negative and positive reaction to a problem
What these all mean is you are what you decide. “Problems are not – stop signs. They are guidelines.” If you focus on problems, you will have more difficulties and worries. If you see it as an opportunity, you see possibilities instead of obstacles. It’s how we look at things that matter.
Take for example the story of Jack Ma, the richest man in China and the founder of Alibaba. This online e-commerce is worth more than Facebook and processes goods more than eBay and Amazon combined. However, the founder’s life story has never been easy since childhood.