When we hear of generosity, what often comes to mind is money. We think to be generous we have to spend money. This is not always true. We can be generous without spending a mite. Here are some ways:
- Generous with your words. Say kind words to another.
- Generous with your smiles. Smile to others and brighten their day.
- Generous with your time. Spend time with others; visit the sick; visit a friend; receive people at home etc.
- Generous with prayers. Pray for those who ask you to pray for them and also for those who do not.
- Generous with knowledge. You can share knowledge that will help others grow.
Can you think of other ways. Also, how can we be generous with our money?