Education is the process of facilitating learning or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of educators, but learners may also educate themselves…
Educational methods include storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, and directed research. Education began in prehistory, as adults trained the young in the knowledge and skills deemed necessary in their society. In pre-literate societies, this was achieved orally and through imitation. Story-telling passed knowledge, values, and skills from one generation to the next. As cultures began to extend their knowledge beyond skills that could be readily learned through imitation, formal education developed.
Destroying any nation does not require the use of atomic bombs or the use of long range missiles. It only requires lowering the quality of education and allowing cheating in the examinations by the students.
- Patients die at the hands of such doctors.
- Buildings collapse at the hands of such engineers.
- Money is lost at the hands of such economists & accountants.
- Humanity dies at the hands of such religious scholars.
- Justice is lost at the hands of such judges…