Read below Formulae for growing old with grace :
- Live in your own place to enjoy independence & privacy.
- Hold on to your bank deposits and assets with yourself.
- Don’t depend only on your children’s promise to care for you when you grow old as their prioroties change with time.
- Expand your circle of friends to include those who will outlive you.
- Do not compare and expect nothing from others.
- Do not meddle in the life of your children. Let them live THEIR life not yours.
- Do not use old age as your shield and justification to demand care, respect and attention.
- Listen to what others say but think and act independently.
- Pray, but do not beg, even from God. If at all, just ask for forgiveness.
Last 2 IMPORTANT ONES ….
- TAKE GOOD CARE OF OWN HEALTH. Apart from Medical Attention, eat Best Food in the Best Way (you can afford) & always Try to Do your own Work …
- DO NOT RETIRE FROM LIFE.
You are not ALIVE, unless and until you start LIVING !!!
HAPPY LIVING 👍