Nice collection!! Please read and implement in your life the following golden sentences :
- Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain, just pray for a better umbrella. That is Attitude.
- When flood comes, fish eats ants and when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on. God gives opportunity to every one.
- In a theatre when drama plays, you opt for front seats. When film is screened, you opt for rear seats. Your position in life is only relative. Not absolute.
- For making soap, oil is required. But to clean oil, soap is required. This is the irony of life.
- Life is not about finding the right person. But creating the right relationship.
- It’s not how we care in the beginning. But how much we care till the end.
- Every problem has (N+1) solutions: where N is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried.
- When you are in problem, don’t think it’s the End. It is only a Bend in life.
- Difference between Man and God is God gives, gives and forgives. Man gets, gets and forgets.
- Only two category of people are happy in life-The Mad and the Child. Be Mad to achieve a goal. Be a Child to enjoy what you achieved.
- Never play with the feelings of others. You may win. But lose the person for lifetime.
- There is NO Escalator to success. ONLY STEPS!!!