Permit me to share this little story with you, I’m sure it will bless you.
Sometimes ago, a man went with his wife in their car to a fuel station, while they were buying the fuel, the man discovered that it was the wife’s ex boyfriend that is attending to them.
He then smiled and turned to his wife and said, you would have ended up marrying that petrol attendant, but the wife smiled and said, if I had married him, He will be the one sitting by the steering of the car
Now this woman understands the power of a woman, she gets it! She knows who she is and she knows that a genuine and Real woman has in her the capacity to produce much out of little.
Pls pay attention to this:
- There is a kind of woman a man will marry and He will never end up poor, not because she has millions, but because she has the true wealth within her…Wisdom. Be that kind of woman.
- There is a kind of woman a man will marry and He will experience peace till death, irrespective of the storms of life. Be that kind of woman.
- There is a kind of woman whose battles are fought on her knees and her enemies are known by her, not her husband, or even her kids, but the devil himself knows and is scared of her. Be that kind of woman.
- There is a kind of woman whose hands have been trained for various enterprise, skillful in business and never lazy. Be that kind of woman.
- There is a kind of woman who is aware that a woman can lead in all other sectors of life except the home, though a Prof but yet, unconditionally submissive at home. Be that kind of woman.
- There is a kind of woman a Real Man won’t see and then imagine sex instantly, he sees her and thinks of a Home. Be that kind of woman.
- There is a kind of woman a man will have to begin and cultivate a relationship with God before he can get to her. I urge you, be that kind of woman.
Never underestimate your power as a woman. Don’t be reduced to nothing and worthless by meaningless singers out there that think you are men’s problem or equivalent to money or sex.. There is more to you than meet the eye.
Proverbs 31:10-12 NLT
- Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is more precious than rubies.
- Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life.
- She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
Remain in God’s words, the Real Man meant for you will find you in it!