Leaders are readers. Read!
Photo by Craig Dennis on Pexels.com
Every Secret of a Writer’s soul; every experience of his life; every quality of his mind, is written large in his works. ~Virginia Woolf
Here are 7 books that will help to strengthen your writing craft:
- Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr.
- Working People Talk About What They do All Day by Studs Terkel
- How Fiction Works by James Wood
- The Rest is Noise by Alex Ross
- Kill All Your Darlings by Luc Sante
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Nobody Wants to Read Your Sh*t by Steven Pressfield