Leaders are readers. Read!
Photo by Craig Dennis on Pexels.com
Every Secret of a Writer’s soul; every experience of his life; every quality of his mind, is written large in his works. ~Virginia Woolf
Here are 7 books that will help to strengthen your writing craft:
- Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr.
- Working People Talk About What They do All Day by Studs Terkel
- How Fiction Works by James Wood
- The Rest is Noise by Alex Ross
- Kill All Your Darlings by Luc Sante
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Nobody Wants to Read Your Sh*t by Steven Pressfield
We are a team of highly motivated, inspired, inspiring, positive-minded and passionate people who are out to inspire and encourage people to bring out the best in themselves and realize their fondest dreams. Our work is positively impacting millions of people around the world.a