Very BV inspiring.
There are numerous aspects of any subject..in this case the cessation of smoking.. and I think quotes and thoughts are fantastic in capturing such angles and perspectives therein. Below is an inspiring handful of supportive allusions to living a smoke free lifestyle.
- “I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.”-Aristotle
- “Life’s vibrant hues are way too beautiful and precious to be distorted by the smoke of cigarettes.”
- “Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go.”
- “Smokers, male and female, inject and excuse idleness in their lives every time they light a cigarette.”
- “Smoking is a habit that drains your money and kills you slowly, one puff after another. Quit smoking, start living.”
- “What lies in our power to do, lies in our power not…
View original post 59 more words