You night gave read the thought I shared on the story of David and Goliath. It’s a big lesson, indeed. It says it is looking for and beating a giant that will give you fame not crushing a fly. This is exact.
The story of David and Goliath is a rich story with many lessons.
It also teaches other lessons:
- Size is not what matters in life. A small person can defeat a fat one;
- A young person can do better than an older one.
- What looks impossible may actually be possible;
- You don’t win a fight, a competition or a war before you ahead of it but after.
- Don’t boast, you may he disgraced;
- When God is fighting on your side, victory is guaranteed; nobody can defeat you;
- With God many things that look impossible are possible;
- You never can know what you can do until you try;
- Don’t fear to risk.
- Have the courage to dare.
- The race is not for the sweet
- Pride goes before a fall.
- Your challenge maybe your opportunity.
- These are definitely not all the lessons that this story teaches.
Can you think of another lesson or other lessons?
Which lesson means most to you?