You night gave read the thought I shared on the story of David and Goliath. It’s a big lesson, indeed. It says it is looking for and beating a giant that will give you fame not crushing a fly. This is exact.
The story of David and Goliath is a rich story with many lessons.
It also teaches other lessons:
- Size is not what matters in life. A small person can defeat a fat one;
- A young person can do better than an older one.
- What looks impossible may actually be possible;
- You don’t win a fight, a competition or a war before you ahead of it but after.
- Don’t boast, you may he disgraced;
- When God is fighting on your side, victory is guaranteed; nobody can defeat you;
- With God many things that look impossible are possible;
- You never can know what you can do until you try;
- Don’t fear to risk.
- Have the courage to dare.
- The race is not for the sweet
- Pride goes before a fall.
- Your challenge maybe your opportunity.
- These are definitely not all the lessons that this story teaches.
Can you think of another lesson or other lessons?
Which lesson means most to you?
We are a team of highly motivated, inspired, inspiring, positive-minded and passionate people who are out to inspire and encourage people to bring out the best in themselves and realize their fondest dreams. Our work is positively impacting millions of people around the world.a