Welcome to what SIWO proposes for your reading time today from the SIWO DIRECTORY. With so much to read but very little time, it is our joy to propose some of the best posts we have come across which can be beneficial to you. If you have written a post which you think can feature in our daily Directory, please summarize it and send to us in the comment box with the link.
- Do you want to know how to make a lot of money? For sure, there are many books in the market which will tell yo how to become rich, but while surfing the web I came across this book which is presented as “the greatest of all inspirational works on the subject of thrift, financial planning, and personal wealth.” The book, The Richest Man in Babylon, will “set you on a sure path to prosperity and its accompanying joys.” Read about The Richest Man in Babylon. That might be a turning point in your life.
2. Have you ever heard of Jim Rohn? He is somebody to meet. Jim Rohn left us; but I found a post by G. ALIVIZATOS on Bleed More which offers you the opportunity to draw a wealth of knowledge from this awesome man and change your life. Bleed More offers you:
You will not regret getting to know this amazing man. Alivizatos says if you want to succeed, you’ve got to bleed.
3. If you are married, you may want to read something that can inject more life into your marriage. Many marriages start off very well, but soon drift into disillusionment with quarrels, anger taking an upper hand. I found in Aleteia how something a couple is doing just for 20 seconds a day is changing their marriage. This is a must to read and apply. On this same site, you will see how hugging can improve your health.
4. Are you a poetry lover. This aesthetic literary genre has become the darling of many in the blogosphere. It has also become a darling of the SIWO world. Spend some time with SIWO and take a look at the poetry contest by two ingenious ladies, Amulya Bhardwaj and Preeti Gusain – SIWO POETRY CONTEST. You are welcome to participate. The theme is exciting and you will be recognized and rewarded.
5. One of the most amazing bloggers I have met is Theo Herbots who has an amazing site. His posts are translated into some 110 languages. Check and read in your language. On this site you will find rare photos, lots of inspiration and contests. Theo will be ready to welcome you to Theo Herbots Photography.
We are a team of highly motivated, inspired, inspiring, positive-minded and passionate people who are out to inspire and encourage people to bring out the best in themselves and realize their fondest dreams. Our work is positively impacting millions of people around the world.a