🌿 SIWO proudly announces that a poetry contest is being organised !! 🌿
Are you a writer?
Do you have a dream life?
Can you paint it’s picture with your words ?
🌸 If your answer is Yes , then be ready to showcase your talent !! 🌸
Theme for the contest: My Dream Life.
Deadline : 25 October, 2018
1. Participant must be a follower of SIW blog.
2. Only one entry per blogger.
3. The poem must be on the theme decided.
4. Participant has to share his/her poem on our blog page ( with #SIWOPC in the title ). Or can comment the link to their
poem ( should have #SIWOPC too ) in the comments section.
5. Winner will be decided on the basis of poem content, creativity, and likes and comments on the post.
6. The participant has to share the poetry contest post on his/her blog.
7. For those who aren’t on WordPress, follow the blog and then send your poem to the email ID mentioned in the end of the post. Please mention SIWOPC in your email subject.
🌸 Contestants from around the globe are invited 🌸
1st Winner : Badge, recognition and an interview.
1st Runner up : Badge and recognition
2nd Runner up : Badge and recognition
🍁 The winners will be provided an
e-certificate for their achievement.
Other participants will be provided with a letter of thanks. 🍁
So what are you waiting for ??? 😻
Grab your pen and paper and start !!! 😻
• For any details or queries, feel free to contact :
Amulya Bhardwaj at email@example.com
Or Preeti Gusain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blessed- Be ! 🌞
Note : That the SIW is no way responsible for any written piece of any poet. That is totally the writer’s responsibility. If found to be plagiarized then it’ll be deleted and the badge/prize may also be withdrawn.
I am just an ordinary girl who writes not just to share what she's feeling, but also to treasure every bit of her life on the paper. Writing makes me explore my thoughts, my feelings, myself.