I feel thrilled and honored especially as more than 15 years ago I was named ‘The Light” by a distinguished personality in my country.
Thank you, Light House Devotions. You were really inspired to conceive this beautiful award. I find it awesome, indeed.
- Save and add one of the award images (pictured above) on your blog.
- Create a page/post to mention the award nomination and thank the person/blog that nominated you. Make sure you provide a link to their site.
- Give credit to the creator of the award (Lighthouse Devotions) and provide a link to the site as well. (http://www.Lighthousedevotions.blog)
- List the rules.
- Answer the next four questions on the same post:
- What three words would you use to describe your blog?
- In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ?
- What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world?
- What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available.
- Nominate 7 or more people/blogs to receive the award. Briefly explain why you think they should receive it and provide a link to their sites.
- Contact them and let them know that you nominated them.
- Provide them with a link to the Rules page.
- Say a prayer thanking God for His light and ask that He continue to shine it through you and your blog.
- Keep shining the light of Christ wherever you go and in whatever you do!
1.What three words would you use to describe your blog?
Inspire, achieve, excellent
2. In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ?
- Through selfless love
- Living an exemplary life
- Being prayerful
- Sharing the gospel with others
3. What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world?
- 14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
(Matthew 5:14-16 NIV).
4. What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available.
You can answer the questions the same as above! And anyone is welcomed to partake if they like to! 🙂
God our Father, how wonderful you are! Thank you for blessing me and our entire community with the gift of this blog. Thank you for using us to reach the world. May you continue to use us O Lord, to make your will prevail in the universe. We are available for whatever you want us to do through this instrument which you have put in our hands. Bless all the people who have made themselves available to you through SIWO. May you continue to use us to make your son known and loved throughout the world! Amen!