Hellooooo people!!! 💕
I hope you’re doing well and are filled with enthusiasm for Christmas and New year!!! 🌀
We proudly announce that another poetry contest is being organised by us!! 🌸
1. Participant must be a follower of our blog. ( If you do not use WordPress, you can still follow us by entering your email ID )
2. Participant must share this post on their blog.
3. Participant can share their entry on our blog, or on their blog and comment the link below, or send us through an email on the email ID given at the end of this post.
4. Use #SIWOPC in your post title and in the subject of the email.
🌈 No theme this time! Write whatever your heart calls for and create magic 🌈
🌸 Contestants from around the globe are invited 🌸
☘️ Winners will be given badges and recognition ☘️
~ Deadline : 25th Dec, 2018
~ Results : 1st Jan, 2019
• For any details or queries, feel free to contact :
Amulya Bhardwaj at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Preeti Gusain at email@example.com
Blessed- Be ! 🌞
Note : That the SIW is no way responsible for any written piece of any poet. That is totally the writer’s responsibility. If found to be plagiarized then it’ll be deleted and the badge/prize may also be withdrawn.
I am just an ordinary girl who writes not just to share what she's feeling, but also to treasure every bit of her life on the paper. Writing makes me explore my thoughts, my feelings, myself.