Do not hesitate to learn from someone who knows better than you.
If a younger or less qualified person knows how to do a certain thing better than you, learn from the person.
You cannot go far in life if you depend only on your own knowledge and experience.
You must learn from others both far and near; both young and old.
Look at the way people who have succeeded in certain areas did it and see what you can learn from them. Read the success stories of others and draw both inspiration and knowledge from them.
In as much as you need to respect your own ideas, pay attention to what others are doing and how they are doing them.
You will be stronger if you cultivate the habit of learning from those who know or can do better than you.
- Learning from others shows you are intelligent enough to know it is important to learn from others.
- Learning from others shows humility which is a great virtue.
- When you learn from others, you grow in knowledge and thus you become stronger.
- Learning from others will help you succeed better.
- You benefit from the effort of others who have spent time to learn whatever it is you are learning from them.
How do you learn from others?
There are 5 main ways you can learn from others:
- Observation: you observe others and see how they are doing what they are doing.
- Questioning or interview: You can question or interview someone to learn from them.
- Listening: When you listen to people, you learn from them.
- Seminars and workshops. This is also a very good way of learning from others.
- Reading: Through reading you can learn from others you will never meet or see even people who are long dead.
Thanks for reading. Your comment will be appreciated.