There is unbelievable and scandalous social injustice in the world. This time-bomb has put the world in serious jeopardy.
God created the world to be an excellent place for everybody to enjoy; but some have rather made it unlivable for others. They want to enjoy alone; and having too much, they do not care that others have less or nothing to enjoy.
The yawning gap between the rich and the poor is very offensive. The richest and the poorest people on our planet are as far apart as the moon and mother earth.
There are people who live in palaces with almost everything made of marble: walls, floor, ceiling. Everywhere you find wealth. Places are sparkling. Even the bed on which they lie is expensive. Some have beds that cost thousands of dollars.
Yet, there are others who do not have even a wooden or bamboo bed to lie on. They have no roof over their heads; live in street corners, railway stations, tunnels etc; cannot afford a meal a day; go to dustbins to get something to eat or live on bones and thrown away parts of fish.
Is this the world God created for us? This is unacceptable. How can we accept that some people have so much money and spend carelessly on their girlfriends and other unnecessary things when others have nothing to eat? This is a shame to the world.
Social injustice is a time-bomb; a danger to the world. We must put a stop to injustice. We must equip ouselves to fight injustice in our society.
There are 5 solid reasons it is important for all hands to be put on deck to rid the world of injustice:
- Injustice is dangerous for the world;
- Innocent people suffer and even die when there is no justice.
- Injustice is a tie-bomb.
- Injustice is unacceptable;
- Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.
If we want the world to be an excellent place for all to enjoy:
- We must make it a just place.
- We must think of how to make the wealth of the world get to everybody.
- We must put an end to the exploitation of man by man; which is what is the order of the day at the moment; whereby the rich exploit the poor and grow richer while the poor grow poorer and poorer.
Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you do, you are challenged to make social justice a priority and ensure that you work for social justice so that everyone may be fairly treated