How are you all doing? Hope the reading is going great. I have been reading some really good books from the beginning of this year.
I am planning to re-read some of the other books I have read long back to see how much progress I have made in terms of my thought pattern.
A few days back, I was a bit restless thinking about the things that I had wanted to achieve and the reality of what I had achieved. I felt like a failure (every now and then I get these thoughts though I am not actually a failure). Such thoughts just kept adding up and I couldn’t control myself from the emotional struggle. I knew that it was not helping me in any way.
I know that like attracts like and I could see that it was happening. On one negative thought, other similar thoughts kept adding up.
The negative thoughts kept adding up one after another till I reached a point (the tipping point) where there were no more negative thoughts and my mind went blank (i.e. a slack moment) after which the opposite started happening.
In that one slack moment, a thought came into my mind that there was nothing that I could do in that particular moment other than to accept my present situation with all my heart. The next moment, I got some strength.
Then, I got a second thought that the negative situation won’t last long and I felt even better. Then I got the thought that things would only get better from there and I felt even better. Then I got a thought that I already had so many good things in my life for which I should be grateful and this made me feel even better.
Thus, the positive thoughts kept adding up until I reached a point where I once again began to dream and visualize about my goals as already manifested and felt really happy about them.
I know it was my intuition that was guiding me (at that slack moment) because those positive thoughts came from somewhere deep inside me. I knew I had to have faith and surrender.
And that’s when I learned the process to convert a negative thought into a positive one. The trick is
- If you get worried about certain issues, let those thoughts flow (i.e. don’t fight those negative thoughts because that will only aggravate the situation). It is okay to get negative thoughts, it’s just not okay to dwell in those thoughts for long.
- The thoughts may keep adding up to a point (I call the tipping point) where you would no longer get any negative thoughts. In fact, at that point, your mind will be exhausted with all the negativity and so it will be blank for a few seconds (I call the slack moment).
- In that slack moment, small positive thoughts will start popping up. They will make you realize that you cannot do anything in the present to change your negative situation and that worrying will only worsen the situation. It will ask you to be grateful for all the things you already have in your life.
- Use these opportunities (slack moments) to turn the tide in your favor and see the magic happening. You will notice how in a matter of a few seconds you move from being in a negative mood into a neutral mood.
- Once you are in a neutral mood, do things that you love to do or things that you are passionate about. This will give you a lot of positivity and take you into the frequency of receiving.
- When you vibrate at the frequency of receiving, you visualize your goals and dreams as already achieved, feel happy as if you have already achieved them and eventually manifest them.
It is very normal to feel worried about our goals and the way our lives are going. The important thing is not to give up based on this worry.
Instead, we need to accept that every now and then it is normal to have worries or negative thoughts and we need to learn to let them pass. If we try to fight them, they will make the problems and negative situations look bigger, but if we let them pass, by not giving them enough attention, they will reduce in size and eventually fade away.
They will be replaced by positive thoughts and this, in turn, will help us in manifesting our dreams and goals.
There are many external things like music, dance, a hobby etc… that you can use to change your mood from negative to positive but they may not be always available. So we must learn to move from negativity to positivity on our own (i.e. using the guidance of our intuition) as well.
Let me know how do you come out of your negative emotions. I would love to know other alternate methods as well.
p.s. image created using Canva
I started this blog in 2015. I began my journey of learning and growing much before that. There were many experiences - good and bad. These experiences taught me so much about life and living. Even now I am in the process of exploring and learning many new things and making myself better with each passing day. All this was not easy for me as I didn't fit the usual race and was far behind my peers. Like me, I am sure many have similar experiences. I want to reach out to those people and tell them that everything will eventually fall in place, they just need to hang in there with full faith on themselves.
This blog will have a variety of topics because I want to write about everything that I learn and experience.