We must let go of the Life we have planned to live, so that we can easily accept the Life that is waiting for us to enjoy and live in it …
Don’t let anyone ever break your soul. You have to stand on your own feet and stand up for yourself. There are those that would give anything to see you Fail, but you must never give them the satisfaction. Hold your head up high, smile and stand your own ground.
No matter whoever tries to teach you the Lessons of Life; you won’t be able to understand and analyse it, until you yourself go through it or experience it personally !!
In the Journey of My Life, over a period of time, I have learned that :
- no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
- you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved by everyone. The rest is up to them to love us or hate us.
- you should always leave your loved ones with loving words. You never know that it may be the last time you ever see them.
- your family won’t always be there for you. It may seem funny, but most of the times, people you aren’t related to – can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust people again. Families aren’t always biological.
- it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it…
- things don’t always turn out the way you have planned, or the way you think they should.
- there are things that go wrong but always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before
- some broken things stay broken, and you can get through bad times but still keep looking for better ones; as long as you have people who LOVE you..
- When You Feel Like You Need Someone To Cheer You Up. Just Take A Look In The Mirror And Smile. And Try To This More Often…
- Life Is ‘Simple’ By Nature… The Deeper You Try To Study, The More You Complicate It. Just Believe In It’s Simplicity & It Shall Show You It Is Far Too Simple Actually.