The destiny of a group, generation most times rest on the representative of that group or generation.
1 Samuel 17. If the representative fails, that generation is most likely going to fail. If the representative succeeds, that generation/group will succeed. Even in family, businesses, government, sports, class rooms, the person at the helm of affairs will determine whether that team succeed or fails.
Goliath was the Philistines representative, whereas David was the Israelites representative in their battle. My mentor/spiritual father once said life is a battle of powers.
Few key points to know & act on:
- Be careful what you do as a representative in your group
- Be careful about deals and promises you make.
- Be careful about what you say to other parties as you represent your party.
- Be careful of what you ask for.
- Never boast of yourself when representing your group, but of Him God who sent you there to represent His people.
When you represent him well and boast of him, you will not only be promoted and known but your lineage will also be remembered. (1 Sam 17:55-58).
Seek to promote Christ first and always and you will be known.
Have you ever thought of it that there is a generation/group you are representing? If not, then think about it now and thread careful the path you are on. SELAH 🤔
Submitted by F. Erekata
Many thanks for stopping by, until next time….