You may be surprised to hear that many marriages fail. That is true. Many marriages fail.
Do you know why?
Let me give you 15 reasons why many marriages fail:
- Rushing into marriage. Many young people rush into marriage when they do not know each other.
- Lack of knowledge of what marriage means: they do not know that in marriage there is permanence and commitment.
- Different cultural backgrounds: Marrying someone from a different background can lead to failure.
- Different church: Marrying someone from a different church.
- Financial problems: finances are a great source of problems between couples.
- Having no children: this causes problems in marriages.
- Having a hidden agenda.
- Divorce mentality.
- Irresponsible attitude.
- Coming from a broken home.
- Wanting an easy life.
Do you know another reason why marriages fail? Please, share. Sharing is loving.