Some important ifs of marriage
- If you take your spouse for granted,
- If you get angry with your spouse for minute things,
- If you are always finding something wrong in the things your spouse does,
- If you blame your spouse for everything that goes wrong;
- If you are always criticizing your spouse,
- If you find it hard to appreciate the many good things your spouse does to you daily,
- If you never say ” I am sorry” when you hurt your spouse,
- If you are extravagant,
- If you do not care how your spouse feels,
- If you do not respect your spouse,
- If you talk carelessly to your spouse, especially using hurting words,
- If you do not love your spouse,
- If you do not show concern about the welfare of your spouse,
You can trust that your marriage will face difficulties.
For your marriage to be happy, look at these points and see what you can do about them.
Never forget that success in marriage does not come on its own. It is the result of hard work; doing the things that must be done, and avoiding the things that should not be done.
Know the things that should be done and do them.
Know the things that should not be done and avoid them.