I have seen him at work
With my own eyes;
I have been his victim myself,
Not once, not twice;
But over and over;
The fellow has gripped me many times;
And almost strangled me;
Do you know who I am talking about?
I am talking about the individual
called Anger who has caused,
And causes more trouble than you can imagine;
He has destroyed marriages;
Shattered relationship between colleagues;
I have learned once and for all
Not to play with him.
When I smell him,
I take my time;
Especially at home,
When it comes to my spouse;
He seems to hate good days;
Or to see you in good relationship
With your spouse;
He will step in forcefully
To brittle it.
If I talk about Anger repeatedly,
It is because I know what harm
Mr. Anger can cause in your life.
Do not give him the least chance
In your life.
Take note of the following things
Which you must not do with Anger.
- Do not make friends with Anger.
- Do not go into any relationship or alliance with Anger
- Do not wine and dine with Anger;
- Do not share an apartment with anger;
- Do not sleep on the same bed with Anger.
- Keep a good distance from Anger.
- Master the skills to handle Anger because he must come; and when he shows his ugly head you should know how to crush him.
- Never forget that if you don’t crush Anger when he comes knocking, he will crush you.
- The best thing to do with Anger is to give him a knock out.