Be happy,be positive,be successful etc are very popular statements, we come across these days.
This philosophy says, you wish any thing and be positive and you are sure to get it.
So simple ! Abracadabra !
Oh My God,if only life were that simple ! Positive thinking pattern does not work just like that.
The problem with us is that you have hundreds of options making you uncertain of your choice resulting in wishing for good ones thus going in for positive thinking.
Positive thinking is nothing but a kind of ‘being hopeful’ that can be ‘deceitful’.
Nothing more deceitful than ‘Don’t worry be happy’ attitude.
In positive thinking there is no fear factor,because your wishes are on a platter !
If you go on relying on these so called positive vibrations,there are chances that you may relax a bit become overconfident and lenient resulting in failures and disappointments.Do you wish this to happen ?
This is where negative thinking comes to the rescue.How is that ?
The psychology applied here is very simple.
“When I expect the worst,then I won’t be disappointed when things go wrong”
Respect your negative thoughts by not getting demotivated and try to broaden your horizons.Negative thoughts are natural.Welcome it.
- Negative thinking makes you understand the problems thoroughly and keeps you well prepared to face the eventuality and you are sure to come out successfully.
- Negative thinking makes you a stronger person mentally.( you become a realistic )
- Negative thinkers have greatest advantage in winning the situation because if plan A fails…you already have plan B in motion.
- Negative thinkers foresee the problems,willing to learn and easily convert failure into success.
- You develop confidence and survival instinct.
Check this youtube clip
“Being able to tolerate negative feelings can be crucial to a wide variety of life situations: delaying gratification, learning from bad experiences, truly hearing what other people have to say, and assessing our own circumstances.”
Please share your views.
Philosophy Through Photography