What We Collect
When you create an account on Success Inspirers’ World© (an “Account”), you will provide information such as your name, password, and email address. This information may personally identify you. For example, if you use your full name as your username, you are disclosing your identity to the public.
Email Communications with Us:
As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as administrative communications relating to your Account (e.g., for purposes of Account recovery or password reset). These communications are considered part of the Services and your Account, which you may not be able to opt-out from receiving. Note that we will NEVER email you to ask for your password, bank details or other Account information; if you receive such an email do not act on it and, please report it to us at the earliest.
Information About Your Accounts on Third Party Services:
You can link your Account to certain Third Party Services. In order to do so, you will provide us with your username or other user ID on each of those Third Party Services. You may also be required to engage in an authorization process with each of those Third Party Services, where we receive a token that allows us to access those accounts so that we can, for example, authenticate you in Poeticous through those services. We DO NOT receive or store your passwords for your Third Party Service accounts.
Information Obtained from Third Party Services:
In some cases, when you connect your Account with your accounts on Third Party Services, we may obtain information about you from those Third Party Services. Such information could include, for example, your gender, if you have disclosed that information to that third party and made it available for Poeticous to access. To the extent we obtain such information, we may use the information about you that we receive from Third Party Services to improve and personalize the Services. As a general practice, we strongly urge you to make careful judgments about any personal information you disclose to Internet services, including Poeticous and linked Third Party Services, regardless of whether you choose to link your accounts together.
By default, all sharing through the Services is public, and when you provide us with content it is published so that anyone can view it. You should assume that anything you publish is publicly accessible. Content published and shared publicly is accessible to everyone, including search engines, and you may lose any privacy rights you might have regarding that content. In addition, information shared publicly may be copied and shared throughout the Internet. While you are free to remove published pieces of content from or delete your Account, because of the nature of Internet sharing, and technological limitations inherent to the Services, copies of that content may exist elsewhere and be retained indefinitely, including in our systems.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
Storing Your Information
1. Your information is saved on a secure server located in the Asia/Pacific Region.
2. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Success Inspirer’s World© cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Success Inspirers’ World© or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
3. Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Success Inspirers’ World©, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Success Inspirers’ World© make their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Information Shared with the Public Through the Services:
1. As noted above, by default, content published through the Services is shared with the public, and this is an important feature of the Services. Such information includes, but isn’t limited to, anything you choose to post on or submit to a public blog, including “Biography” information that may describe you and anything apparent in a posted photograph. Because this kind of information can be seen by anyone and may be indexed by search engines (like Google Search), you should be careful in what you choose to disclose publicly and make sure it is information you want to share with everyone.
2. Your posts are always public. Your content is publicly available for sharing.
Sharing Your Information with Third Party Services:
2. We do not rent or sell your information to anyone.
3. We may remove parts of data that identifies you and share the remaining data with other parties. We may aggregate certain portions of your data with the selected portions of data from other users and share it with other parties.
4. Your posts are always public. Your content is publicly available for sharing.
5. We may access your information in case of a legal query.
The Security of Your Information
Your Account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account on the Services.
We seek to protect your information (including your Account information) to ensure that it is kept private; however, we can’t guarantee the security of any information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Information You Can Access
If you are a registered user, you can access and delete most information associated with your Account by logging into the Services and editing your Account page. Registered and unregistered users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings.
How to Delete Your Account and What Happens When You Delete Your Account
If you want to delete your Account, you can do so by emailing us and providing proof of authority over the Account. What constitutes “proof of authority” will vary depending on the circumstances, but generally will require sufficient identifying information so that we can be confident you are the Account owner. Deleting your Account may not fully remove the content you have published from our systems, as caching of, backups of, copies of, or references to your Account information may not be immediately removed.
Success Inspirers’ World© does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 10 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 10. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 10 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the of 10, please contact us.