Do you know the best way to make money online? Many people like to make money online but do not know how. And if you are like me, when you hear about makng money online you become skeptical. Take a look at What is the best way to make money online? I came across this article in which Quora handles the question very well, while searching for ways to make money online. I must tell you it cleared all the doubts in my mind on the subject. I advice you to read it if you want to be know how to make clean money online.
You undoubtedly know the value of books. A good book can transform your life. They have ttransformed the lives of many. If you are looking for a good book to change your life, I am quick to recommend to you The Ultimate Success Guide by leading experts from around the world.
I hope you enjoyed this post and will enjoy and find it beneficial as usual. Your success is our mission. Your happiness is our joy. When your life shines, our heart shines with joy. Thank you for offering us the joy of contributing to your happiness.
If we like to do things only the normal way, we will hardly innovate. What do you think? Think outside the box! Hahah! I came across 50 shades of Dave. It is, in Dave’s own words, “The story of a guy named Dave and how he deals with his abnormal life!” You will find a lot here to inspire you and encourage you. If you visit his blog, you will have much to take home like The longest Day.
2. Kally has been blogging for many years. I met Kally a few years ago and we have journeyed together since then. Kally has a great blog MiddleMe which gives career advice and helps you make career decisions and choices that will bring you the best reward. When I visited MiddleMe today, I got attracted by 7 tips to Make Your Content Go Viral. I must say it is worth reading. If you want to make money with your website, Kally gives 10 Most Common Ways to Make Money with Your Website. I cannot encourage you enough to read these posts and many others on MiddleME.
3. Let me take you to “A place to search something like movie, anime, novel, manga, etc. reviews.” That is Crackdown Review. If you love to read reviews Salaman al Farisi offers you quite a good repertory on his blog. English is not his main language (He hails from Bangladesh) and so it will be interesting to see the effort he makes to get his message across. It’s inspiring to find someone like him so determined to make it in a new language despite the challenges. You can take a look at
4. Are you among those who feel victimized by the world or the people in your world? Read this very interesting and challenging post by Sarah A, Hoyt. The title is Getting Your Due. It’s a good read.
5. Story-telling can be very enjoyable. Some stories keep you really hooked and what is more, they have some big lessons. I came across The Caterpillar story told in Anita’s Images. What a big lesson told in a very simple way, with the backing of beautiful pictures. Anita is a “Curious hobby photographer, from Sweden but living in Malta.” It doesn’t take anytime to read The Caterpillar Story, but you go away feeling really edified.
These are our five selected blogs for today. We hope you enjoyed reading this post. Please, visit these blogs and you will like it.
Do you fear to take risks? A lot of people fear risk taking. Muhammad Ali says “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. ” He has a point. If you have not read “Better Odds Await the Risk Taker by Yechen, I recommend it to you to read.
Do you like to look stylish? Maybe you know about foral outfit. If you don’t, or want to know more, I invite you to meet one of the most charming bloggers I have met, Tashnee Mavee. She will tell you How to look stylish on a budget. And if you want more, you will find a lot such as how to look beautiful. Mavee says to look beautiful is not a crime. Look at Before and after.
Blogging is about supporting one another isn’t it? New bloggers need support. You may like to meet a new blogger and lend them your support. I recommend this blogger to you. Let him introduce himself:
Siwo’s daily online Directory referrals
It’s something I like you
And tell me what you think;
I want to talk of you also;
You have written a great post;
Which needs to be read
By more people;
People are looking
For such stuff;
But cannot make time
To search for it;
Some don’t even know how
To search for it;
Hence, the beautiful stuff
You have poured is lying there
And wasting, while people
Very much need it.
Help us to tell them
If you have any questions,
Let us know;
Make time to see
What we have written
And will write about others;
As they will make time
To read about you.
Help us build this directory
For all of us.
They say seek
And you shall find;
We are seeking your support.
Click SIWO DIRECTORY if you
Agree with the teaching
That ‘seek and you will find.’
Welcome to what SIWO proposes for your reading time today from the SIWO DIRECTORY. With so much to read but very little time, it is our joy to propose some of the best posts we have come across which can be beneficial to you. If you have written a post which you think can feature in our daily Directory, please summarize it and send to us in the comment box with the link.
Do you want to know how to make a lot of money? For sure, there are many books in the market which will tell yo how to become rich, but while surfing the web I came across this book which is presented as “the greatest of all inspirational works on the subject of thrift, financial planning, and personal wealth.”The book, The Richest Man in Babylon, will “set you on a sure path to prosperity and its accompanying joys.” Read about The Richest Man in Babylon. That might be a turning point in your life.
2. Have you ever heard of Jim Rohn? He is somebody to meet. Jim Rohn left us; but I found a post by G. ALIVIZATOS on Bleed More which offers you the opportunity to draw a wealth of knowledge from this awesome man and change your life. Bleed More offers you:
4. Are you a poetry lover. This aesthetic literary genre has become the darling of many in the blogosphere. It has also become a darling of the SIWO world. Spend some time with SIWO and take a look at the poetry contest by two ingenious ladies, Amulya Bhardwaj and Preeti Gusain – SIWO POETRY CONTEST. You are welcome to participate. The theme is exciting and you will be recognized and rewarded.
5. One of the most amazing bloggers I have met is Theo Herbots who has an amazing site. His posts are translated into some 110 languages. Check and read in your language. On this site you will find rare photos, lots of inspiration and contests. Theo will be ready to welcome you to Theo Herbots Photography.