I awoke with a monumental feeling God is communicating with me, revealing His plans for this world. It is time to prepare for a significant force which controls the universe. God is coming to rule the earth once more. My heart beats an unsynchronized rhythm as the Lord drives a wedge between this reality and His forthcoming Judgment Day. I shudder at the thought of Christ ruling over the genocide of this world. Obliviated is the only word I can use to describe it. Christ will turn a deaf ear as He decides who lives on, and who does not, in heaven. For those who passed on before His coming, let us pray they asked forgiveness and repented of their sins according to the Laws of God, so they may have eternal salvation.
Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. As is written in the Bible, unbelievers will not be saved and those who claim to know God, yet they withdraw and live an unholy lifestyle.
“They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.” (NIV)
Many sins pointed out in the Bible need repentance, but the list below is those the most abominable to the Lord. Do you fit into any of these iniquities? If so, it is time to drop to your knees and pray for forgiveness; live the rest of your life through His Word.
One nation under God is comparable to buying a new car for $99 down and $99 a month. Impossible, and false advertising at best. A nation under God would pray and worship together, study and stay in God’s word; it lives in prayer keeping God first. Today we face murder, rape, theft, abortions, worshipping false gods, agnostics, and atheists running rampant. This lack of respect for our Almighty God will be the first obliterated when Christ calls again unless mankind changes now. Satan’s followers will not be allowed through heaven’s gates. No, this is not my opinion, but a fact!
“Jesus replied, ‘Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.’”
What are the signs of the end times, according to the Bible?
- Mankind will be lovers of pleasure more than God. This includes partying, unfit television viewing, spending more time socializing versus studying the Word, reading lustful books, gambling, drunkenness, listening to secular music, obsessing over the internet. Fifty years ago, worldly entertainment did not exist, and people lived a simpler life. Today, lovers of pleasure are all around us.
- Mankind will be covetous. Most people today seek worldly riches, with money and material possessions their top priority in life. But, we have those who lust at pornography, strip clubs, and even other spouses. Women flaunt seductive clothing publicly with little to the imagination. We clamor for the latest and greatest money can buy or to keep up with the Joneses.
- Children will be disobedient to their parents. Today’s generation of children has little respect for parents. They participate in gangs, join riots and protests, bully others, and create drama and chaos in the family home. Society teaches them there is no God, so morals and values are pointless.
- Mankind will be unthankful. We’re conditioned by the world to take life for granted and not be thankful for our blessings. Ungratefulness runs rampant today.
- Mankind will be unholy. Many are far less holy and humble today. Some even believe we need not keep the ten commandments anymore, just as long as we “believe” in Jesus. They turn the grace of God into a license to sin. Churches are social places, theaters, and concerts, rather than holy places of worship. Little effort, today, is made to turn away from sin and live a holy life for God. Yes, unholiness overruns the earth today.
- Mankind will display a lack of natural affection. Gays and lesbians become the accepted norm, and what is scarier, some even take higher positions within our churches. The book of Corinthians condemns these actions. Does this sound familiar?
- Mankind will despise doers of good. In today’s age, people dislike the correction of their sins. They rebuke with “you are judging me.” If someone is seen as a holy person, they are snubbed, criticized, and labeled as a weirdo or goody-two-shoes.
- Mankind will be lovers of themselves. This is the ME generations. What looks best on me? How can this make me look more prosperous, smarter, or better qualified? How many toes do I need to step on to get what I want? Who cares how many people are starving on the streets – I come first! Need and greed stand before serving God and His people.
- Christians do not live the faith they proclaim. Many are hypocrites, never turning away from their sin. Most love the world more than they love God.
So, as the wrath of God swarms… it’s almost time for the change of command. You mark my words, Christ is coming to take over His world; be it in my lifetime or yours, it won’t be long now. The stars are lining up, and a remarkable event of unexpected consequence is about to take place. Christ will meet Satan at his doorstep, better known as earth.
I pray you may recognize the sins mentioned in this blog and ask for forgiveness today. Turn your actions into something productive and serve God and his people with compassion and love before it’s too late. Seek the word of God’s truth so you, too, may greet your loved ones and Jesus at heaven’s gates.