“A major problem that society faces is that of respecting the rules that govern that society. It is only this respect that can guarantee the success of that society. If rules are broken at will and nobody punishes those who break them, that society cannot stand. It must end in chaos or crumble.” (Romilia Quotes)
You can pocket success;
You can pocket victory;
If you follow the road,
That leads to success;
There’s joy in winning
Through hard work;
When you put in your best,
And desired results pour in,
Joy will fill your heart;
Success is not reserved
For a few chosen ones;
Success is for all on earth;
Though not all will succeed;
Some will, others will not;
Some will work in vain,
Who don’t respect the rules;
Follow the path
Leading to your destination.
You will win the prize,
Carry home the trophy,
Only when you run the race,
And obey the rules.
You know the methodology
And follow it well;
You will pocket the success,
And great will be your joy.
I feel thrilled and honored especially as more than 15 years ago I was named ‘The Light” by a distinguished personality in my country.
Thank you, Light House Devotions. You were really inspired to conceive this beautiful award. I find it awesome, indeed.
- Save and add one of the award images (pictured above) on your blog.
- Create a page/post to mention the award nomination and thank the person/blog that nominated you. Make sure you provide a link to their site.
- Give credit to the creator of the award (Lighthouse Devotions) and provide a link to the site as well. (http://www.Lighthousedevotions.blog)
- List the rules.
- Answer the next four questions on the same post:
- What three words would you use to describe your blog?
- In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ?
- What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world?
- What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available.
- Nominate 7 or more people/blogs to receive the award. Briefly explain why you think they should receive it and provide a link to their sites.
- Contact them and let them know that you nominated them.
- Provide them with a link to the Rules page.
- Say a prayer thanking God for His light and ask that He continue to shine it through you and your blog.
- Keep shining the light of Christ wherever you go and in whatever you do!
1.What three words would you use to describe your blog?
Inspire, achieve, excellent
2. In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ?
- Through selfless love
- Living an exemplary life
- Being prayerful
- Sharing the gospel with others
3. What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world?
- 14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
(Matthew 5:14-16 NIV).
4. What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available.
You can answer the questions the same as above! And anyone is welcomed to partake if they like to! 🙂
God our Father, how wonderful you are! Thank you for blessing me and our entire community with the gift of this blog. Thank you for using us to reach the world. May you continue to use us O Lord, to make your will prevail in the universe. We are available for whatever you want us to do through this instrument which you have put in our hands. Bless all the people who have made themselves available to you through SIWO. May you continue to use us to make your son known and loved throughout the world! Amen!
Are you in the game of love?
Do you know the rules of the game
There’s no game without rules;
How would such a game be played?
It will hardly go well;
Everyone will do what They like;
Conflict would be hard to resolve;
It cannot go that way;
Every game must have its rules;
And the players must master
And all of them are required to
Whoever breaks them
Must be punished accordingly;
The referee must master them as well;
To do a good job as an impartial judge.
Are you in any game?
Are you in the game of love?
Know the rules;
And obey them;
That will make you enjoy the game.
The game of love.
Isn’t it strange that you are not conversant with the principles of democracy but talk so loudly about how democracy is not practiced in your country? That makes me think that you are either a noise-maker or trouble-maker.
Know what you are asking for so that you will know when it has or has not been given. This means that you have to be conversant with the principles of democracy before you start to advocate for it.
Dear loving friends of Solidarity Support Challenge, greetings to all of you. We hope you are all fine. We continue to move on with our challenge.
We keep searching for ways to make it more and more enjoyable to all of you. We are strengthening the rules Continue reading
REGISTER NOW AND BECOME
A SOLIDARITY BLOGGER
Life is a game;
You have to follow the rules;
Each time you break a rule,
Be sure to pay for it.
The bible says it;
The race is not for the swift;
Fast runners do not always win
All it takes is not to be fast;
The rules, you must respect;
Break the rules;
Break the victory;
Beware of the rules!