Join me on Twitch this Tuesday at 2 pm eastern time for my new weekly livestream blog. I discuss my current book projects, answer any questions you may have, and discuss a topic relevant to any writers, or aspiring writers.
Artists are great;
The greatest of them,
They create works of art
With nothing but words;
The great ones shape minds greatly,
And grip hearts greatly;
And define which direction
The world will go.
Why not be a word artist?
And a great word artist;
Spend your life
Learning to create with words;
Spend your life creating with words;
Define and refine;
And make your name;
Make a big name.
1. “When you schedule time each day to turn off your head and take a step back from everything, I’ve found that you return to your insane life a little better, a little calmer, and a little more resilient than before.
You’re able to see past yourself with more clarity, and when you can do that— prioritising is easier. Saying ‘no’ is easier. You’re able to see what’s important, instead of being blinded and overwhelmed by what’s urgent.”
2. “One of the toughest jobs in the world is being a parent. There are a lot of people who have children but that does not make them a parent. A parent is always someone who puts themselves second to their children, who see to the needs of their children even beyond their own, and is willing to teach, nurture and love unconditionally.”
From unboxing the bizare https://unboxingthebizarre.com/
3. “While we should always want to keep our children safe and secure, there are times when they will have to choose for themselves and we will not always be there when they have to make choices.” unboxing the bizare https://unboxingthebizarre.com/
5. “I know deep down in my heart that each challenge makes us stronger, each failure makes us wiser, and each daily stressor reminds us that we are alive!” Dr Andrea DINARDO. https://drandreadinardo.com/
6. Is there someone you’re blocking from achieving his/her goals? How about you? What’s your own plan for the next 3-5 years? How will you get there? Step aside and allow yourself, family, friend, or foe …(yikes!), to achieve what you/they have always wanted.” Dr Shelly Cameron (https://successfulleaders.net/)
Writers are great people;
Don’t you think so;
They have always been great people.
They may not be rich;
But they are great people.
They shape minds;
They build minds;
They influence eternity;
Writers are great people;
Tell me why you think so;
What makes writers great people?
Are all writers great people?
What makes some great
While some are not great?
Telling your best story in the best possible way that you can is the goal of a writer and sometimes this might involve stepping away from conventional writing and taking a risk with your writing.
Risk taking writing pushes your writing out of the box that you’ve nicely fitted it into, to another level.
Grab their attention with that opening line and hold it as you take off from there. In these days of Kindle and fast read, the action gets fast real quick like a jet zooming to take off.
This doesn’t imply that a story shouldn’t have the best calm, soft and gentle opening that’s ever been written, of course, it could, but that opening should be tight and grasp its readers’ attention.
If you are opening up with a love scene, make it sizzle without being off-putting, plant innuendos that make a reader want to know more or even afraid to know more – take a risk and allow your characters to lead their story without stifling and reshaping their thoughts too much. Read More
All glooms around me, I stand to reminisce our last fatal moment.
The feel of your touch, which awoke sensations never before touched, the taste of your words, the freshness of your breath still lingers; the sweet sound of you’re voice still echoes. I stand alone, recalling what now is lost, even the lifeless around me know; they understand as they have began to decay & refuse to flourish as they once did, they mock me or pity, I refuse to acknowledge, for the storm within me erupts like a volcano gushing forth its pain and anger with all its might to destroy everything within its reach, for the pain builds and subsides at its leisure beyond my control.
Pain is a futile word to describe my loss. My heart mourns, it weeps due to being distant from you. It knows to only function in one way; and that is …
Do you know the tough team behind this site. It’s a team I am proud of. I call them the literary giants of Success Inspirers’ World. Solid writers with a passion for sharing and making the world an excellent place for all.
Submit a request through my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. to be an author on Success Inspirers’ World. After a careful study if your request is granted, you will be invited. If you accept the invitation, the door will open to you to publish your articles on this prestigious site.